The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) is a regional trade association dedicated to the needs of roofing contractors, and often is referred to in the industry as “The Contractors Advocate.” MRCA’s goal is to serve the roofing contractor community by providing them with the necessary education and resources to help them grow & prosper.
MRCA welcomes industry suppliers to join as Associate Members. This category includes:
- National and Local Distributors
- Equipment and accessory suppliers
- Service providers
- Architects, Engineers and Consultants
- Manufacturer's representatives
- Associate Branch (for existing Associate members who want to add a branch membership)
Together with roofing contractor companies, MRCA will continue to be one of the strongest regional trade associations in the industry.
Associate Member Benefits include:
- Access to more than 400 roofing contractors
- Company listing on the MRCA website
- Midwest Roofer (MRCA bi-monthly publication)
- MRCA logo for marketing purposes
- Listed in printed membership directory
- Access to MRCA business forms
Associate Membership Categories
- Manufacturer - $995
- National Distributor - $995
- Associate Branch - $ 95
- Local Distributor - $725
- Roofing Equipment-Supplies - $725
- Service Provider - $725
- Insurance & financial services
- technology and software providers
- marketing and PR services
- Consultant/Engineer/Architect - $195
- Manufacturer's representative - $195
Join MRCA to gain access to roofing contractor members and the opportunity to participate in association sponsored events where you can cultivate past, present and future relationships.
to take advantage of valuable resources to help your business thrive.
or call 800.497.6722.
0% of your membership dues are attributable to nondeductible lobbying expenses as described under Internal Revenue Code Section 162(e). Please consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of your membership dues.