CERTA APPLICATOR TRAINING
How to Complete MRCA's CERTA Training: All classes from 8:00 AM - 4:00PM (Eastern Standard Time)
1. Complete the Online Registration
* Course Documents are emailed to you after registering
2. Download Course Documents & Email your roster to CERTA
- A link will be in your email receipt
3. Make sure you have the proper equipment for your class
- Document 1, Pgs. 7-8 (Included in your email receipt) lists the equipment needed for the course
4. Participate in your CERTA Course
- If you scheduled a virtual class, a link to join your CERTA course will be emailed to you
5. Complete the Hands-On Evaluation
- Complete your hands-on evaluation & send it back to your trainer
- Recordings can be sent to Certa.Eval@mrca.org
$40 discount per person. Any participants that are eligible after verification with NRCA, will receive the Re-Certification Discount. Please email CERTA.Info@mrca.org for more information.
* All training sessions have a minimum class size / minimum training fee requirement.
Hybrid or In-Person Class
None at this time.