CERTA APPLICATOR TRAINING
How to Complete MRCA's CERTA Training: All classes from 8:00 AM - 4:00PM (Eastern Standard Time)
1. Complete the Online Registration
* Course Documents are emailed to you after registering
2. Download Course Documents & Email your roster to CERTA
- Click the link in your receipt (via email)
- Using the Excel template, Email your attendee roster to CERTA.Info@mrca.org
- Document 1 included in the course handout provides instructions on how to complete the whole course
3. Make sure you have the proper equipment BEFORE your class
- It is required that participants use a DETAIL TORCH for the hands-on evaluation
- Open floor space is needed to complete hands on evaluation
- Document 1, Pgs. 7-8 (Included in your email receipt) lists the equipment needed for the course
4. Participate in your CERTA Course
- A link to join your CERTA course will be emailed to you (similar to Zoom), prior to your course date
- A computer or tablet (with video & audio) is required to complete the online course
5. Complete the Hands-On Evaluation
- Complete your hands-on evaluation & send it back to your trainer
- Recordings can be sent to Certa.Eval@mrca.org
* NOTICE: Effective May 1st, MRCA will begin offering in-person & hybrid CERTA training
$40 discount per person. Any participants that are eligible after verification with NRCA, will receive the Re-Certification Discount. Please email CERTA.Info@mrca.org for more information.
* All training sessions have a minimum class size / minimum training fee requirement.
Hybrid or In-Person Class
None at this time.